Many people dream of going into business with friends. The Partnership Book shows how to turn that dream into a sound partnership agreement.
The book thoroughly explains the legal and practical issues involved in forming a partnership. In plain English, it covers:
* partnerships compared to other business forms
* the financial and tax liability of partners
* contributions of cash, property and services
* what happens if a partner wants out
* how to value partnership assets
* admitting new partners
* buying out a partner's interest
* death of a partner
* limited partnerships
* and much more
In print for over 20 years, the 6th edition of The Partnership Book is totally revised and updated to reflect the law and realities of today's business world. All the forms for creating a partnership agreement are provided as tear-outs and on CD-ROM.