|Estate planning. Not exactly the way you would like to spend a free, sunny weekend (or even a rainy one). The process sounds arduous, time-consuming and more than a little scary.
Make your estate planning as painless as possible with Estate Planning Basics.
This book provides concise, straightforward and easy-to-read explanations of the major components of estate planning, so that you don't have to spend hours wading through endless options (most of which apply to the wealthy).
* choosing beneficiaries
* estate planning by parents with minor children
* living trusts
* other probate-avoidance methods, including using a retirement plan like an IRA or 401(k) as an estate planning device
* estate taxes, and tax reduction methods
* trusts for people in second marriages, or for those leaving property to a disabled person
* planning for the handling of medical and financial decisions if one becomes incompetent
Attorney Denis Clifford gives you the reliable, plain-English answers you need, whether you're doling out the family heirlooms or steering clear of estate taxes.
And now, thanks to Estate Planning Basics, these tasks don't have to take all weekend.
UF Bookstore Main | Home