You're not in business until you have business. But rather than spend all your time--and a lot of money--chasing after customers, you can get them to come to you, by using this guide for attracting as much business as you can enjoy. More than 100,000 people have benefited from reading Getting Business to Come to You, and now you too can count on this classic as your marketing bible. In this edition, revised and expanded for the new millennium (and updated on the Web), the authors present, step by step , proven techniques for making your product or service stand out as one in a million, not one of a million. In this book, you will learn:
- how to get clients beating a path to your door, phone, mailbox, or Web site.
- how to create sure-fire marketing techniques that fit your personality, your schedule, and your budget.
- ninety-one methods for finding--and keeping--new clients, along with action steps and high-tech and high-touch tips for getting them done.
- how to create winning promotion and marketing materials in print and in cyberspace.
- how to get your first customers fast.
- how to make many little-known and invaluable resources work for you.
No single guide provides such complete and dependable marketing techniques for the small-business person.