WRITING YOUR WILL (T/G 302) covers the essential elements for designating your executor, identifying your heirs, describing your property, assigning it, and easing the probate process with joint tenancy, marital bequests, charitable bequests, transfers into trust, and gifts during life. Also covered:
- Importance of the "one dollar clause"
- When to set the death tax clock
- The $600,000 to $1,000,000 exemption
- Precautions with "Will Trusts"
- Dispositions "without administration"
- Selection of witnesses & codicils