WINNING YOUR AUDIT (T/G 502) covers the "selection for examination" process via DIF scoring, the documents to be presented, the income verification torture, life-style inquiries, informant reportings (on Forms 1099), "cost or other basis" accounting, and the "prickly issues" on Schedules A, C, E, and elsewhere. Also covered:
- Your "rights" during & after audit
- Clarifying contradictory positions
- Mortgage interest "matching"
- Cautions with luxury auto leasing
- Wrestling with IRS "adjustments"
- Example "repetitive audit" hassles