1998 Tax Help Archives  

IRS Pub. 17, Your Federal Income Tax

Chapter 32
Tax on Investment Income
of Certain Minor Children

This is archived information that pertains only to the 1998 Tax Year. If you
are looking for information for the current tax year, go to the Tax Prep Help Area.